We offer a wide range of Professional Consultancy Services in Exim Related matters :
1. Exim Commercial Consultancy :
2. Export Market Development :
- Registration of 100% EOU and also units in EPZ and SEZ.
- Application and Licence for the Deemed Export Benefits, Capital Goods imports, Second Hand Machineries imports, Advance Authorisation Scheme, DFIA, DFRC, Duty Drawback & Drawback Fixation, Merchandise Exports from India (MEIS) and Service Exports from India (SEIS).
- Right from obtaining IEC Code Number (including digital signature for online application) uptoÂ Fixation of Norms for Export Products at DGFT, Delhi for Duty Exemption schemes.
- Assistance in obtaining Star Export House status, wherever applicable.
- Regularising pending matters at DGFT, Finance Ministry and Customs in connectionÂ with outstanding export obligation, LUT/ Bond waiver/ redemption in respect of AdvanceÂ Licences, EPCG Licences due to genuine bonafide difficulties.
- Refund of SAD, Service Tax on exports and TED refund on Deemed Exports.
3. Logistics Support :
Because of our excellent rapport with many leading shipping companies, we arrange for the following benefits:
- Desk research for identification of the suitable products, market and the customers in different parts of the globe.
- Communication and liaisoning with our overseas network of customers worldwide.
- Appointment of dealers and distributors in different countries and offering prompt services.
- Providing them with the product information, technical information, pricing and commercial terms and conditions.
- Representing our clients at relevant business exhibitions and trade fairs both in India and abroad.
4. Statutory Compliance & Others :
- Most competitive ocean freight for your export shipments to various destinations.
- Provide more number of Free days from the shipping companies so that delay in custom clearance would not attract detention and demurrage charges.
- We believe in the concept “Money Saved is money Earned” hence we provide assistance in obtaining Custom Bonded Warehouses to save interest on Custom Duties, on Lease as well as on ownership basis.
5. Seminars on Export Management :
We have conducted a number of seminars on Exim related matters in 3 Stages namely :
- Micro Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME) Registration & NSIC.
- Industrial Entrepreneurial Memorandum (IEM) Registration.
- Food Safety & Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) - Registration
- Company Registration
- Partnership Firm Registration
- Service Tax Registration
- VAT Registration, Professional Tax Registration.
- Registration of Foreign Companies in India
1. Export Management for beginners
2. Exim Policy Provisions
3. Documentation & Procedures
We have conducted the above seminars at Small Industries Service Institute, Mumbai (presently renamed as MSME Institute) and also at Bombay Small Entrepreneurs Association, which were a grand success and many participants had useful takeaways out of these programs as they are specifically designed for Small Scale Entrepreneurs.
We provide quality background reading material to the participants and also explain all the aspects along with the practical illustrations.